Maybe you have knee pain that comes and goes. Or regular headaches. Or uncomfortable tension in your back.
A lot of people in and around Fort Lauderdale and Oakland Park have simply learned to live with their pain. They believe that it is just the way things are. There is nothing they can do about it. Some may have even been told as much by medical doctors.
In Dr. Craig Singer’s experience, though, this is rarely true. With the right treatment, most people can alleviate aches and pains and get back to living their lives to the fullest. At USA Health & Therapy, Singer uses non-invasive, non-surgical procedures to diagnose, treat, and prevent disorders of the entire musculoskeletal system.
His decades of professional work as a multifaceted chiropractor and a holistic health care practitioner have made him one of the premiere providers in the metro Ft. Lauderdale area. Over the years, he has helped tens of thousands of chiropractic patients obtain true health and optimum performance.
What is chiropractic? The American Chiropractic Association defines it as “a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health.”
Think of it like this. Your brain, spinal cord, and nerves control every part of your body. The skull protects the brain, and the moving bones of the spinal column – your vertebrae – protect the vulnerable communication pathways of the spinal cord and nerve roots.
If any of your vertebrae become misaligned, your nerve flow can be disrupted. What happens then? Generally speaking, pain. Any number of painful conditions have been linked to misaligned vertebrae.
What chiropractors do is locate these misalignments and correct them, so the pain goes away and your body can again operate on an optimum level. At USA Health & Therapy, we do this by:
- Reviewing your history
- Discussing your specific problem
- Performing a thorough orthopedic, neurological, and chiropractic examination
- Taking x-rays as necessary to help uncover structural and functional problems
Only then do we outline a treatment plan designed specifically for you.
There are many ways to benefit from chiropractic care. Dr. Craig Singer and the other knowledgeable professionals at our office not only provide relief from a wide range of painful conditions, but also offer exercise and stretching plans, health and nutrition counseling, and physical therapy and sports medicine through our partnership with Action Physical Therapy. It really is a form of care that takes your entire wellbeing into consideration.
That being said, there are a number of common reason that bring patients to our office, including:
The specific treatment that we recommend will depend both on the nature of the issue itself and your personal medical history.
Dr. Singer is experienced in:
Several different chiropractic modalities so your treatment can be customized to fit your personal needs. Gonstead and Diversified are both very straight-forward, hands-on chiropractic modalities. Utilizing the Thompson Drop Table allows Singer to provide treatment that is gentler and requires less force. Finally, Activator is the gentlest of them all.
For some issues, the best way to help with the pain and tension you’re experiencing and reduce the likelihood of re-injury may be to stretch and strengthen the muscles around the affected area utilizing physical therapy techniques. Dr. Singer partners with the trained professionals at Action Physical Therapy to ensure his clients get the absolute best care. Specific techniques may include exercise, heat therapy, massage, mobilization, ultrasound, and more.
What Kinds of Medical Issues Can Hy ...
In broadest terms, hydrotherapy describes both internal and external uses of water (in any form) to treat a myriad of medical conditions and promote overall good health. Hydromassage and other hydrotherapy treatments involve variation in water temperature and pressure, as well as the duration and bodily location. These non-invasive methods have been widely used since ancient times, and continue to provide relief…
Did You Know That Relieving Neck Pa ...
High blood pressure is a very common health issue throughout the world, and it’s one that can, unfortunately, lead to some deadly consequences. One of the most under-the-radar methods that may help lower blood pressure: relieving neck pain. That’s right. If you have neck pain that won’t go away, it may be an indicator that your blood pressure is high. What exactly…
- “Dr. Singer is genuine, upfront and to the point about his services. Always professional and probably one of the best chiropractors I've ever been too.”- Robert Harris
- “Dr. Craig Singer is one of the best doctors! His first priority is to help people, this is real, and you start feeling it from your first visit. And of course, he is very professional. Besides that he has a very good personality. I keep recommending him to all my friends”- Vito L
- “Have been adjusted by over 50 chiros in my life and Dr Craig is right up there with the best. His method of relaxing each client (hydro-jet-bed then massage) before the adjustment really helps. There is also a physical therapist with his own therapy room to help get your range of motion back like he did for me. VERY REASONABLE pricing and VERY flexible hours SO PLEASE be nice and try to avoid his lunch hour so he and his staff can eat because the poor guy refuses to say no.”- Bill Clark
- “Hands of gold, and a personality to match. Gentle, even tempered get's the job done EVERY TIME. A DOCTOR'S DOCTOR.”- James W
- “I am an avid cyclist. I was referred to see Dr. Singer by another triathlete. He has these great stim and muscle relaxation machines as well as a massage therapist to get you ready for the spine manipulation. This guy is first class folks. You will not be disappointed. Also he is the fairest around on what he charges for his services. The best!”- Bruce Keno
Ready to start feeling your best and performing at the peak of your abilities? Dr. Craig Singer and USA Health & Therapy combine state-of-the-art technology with good old-fashioned care to assist patients in achieving optimal balance and good overall health.